- We provide free shipping Australia wide.
- We ship our Goa Sausages via Couriers or AusPost.
- We require around 3 business days to pack and despatch your order.
- We carefully pack each item to ensure it is delivered to you safely.
- We post the products from our premises in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- Please provide a phone number (preferably mobile) when submitting your order for delivery purposes.
- Please ensure that there is someone available to receive the parcel at delivery address specified, as additional charges may apply for re-delivery. Alternatively, choose the Authority To Leave (ATL) option and specify a safe place where your parcel can be left.
- As items are delivered by Australia Post or Couriers, these occur during normal business hours (9am to 5pm on weekdays).
- Please allow between 10-14 business days from the item being shipped for delivery within Australia. In most cases, delivery is much quicker.
We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt of the item/s, please inspect it and notify us of any fault or damage immediately.
To report any item that arrives damaged, please contact us on +61409729322 between 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri or email us at email@example.com supporting your case with a brief description and relevant pictures.
We will then take the matter up with our postal authorities (Auspost)/ Couriers and request you on your part to submit the item in its original packing to your postal authorities/couriers that delivered the item to you and complete your claim. On completion, send us photographic evidence of the claim, we will then be able to expedite the matter with our postal authorities/couriers.
On receiving confirmation from Auspost / our couriers that the damage occurred in transit we will, based on your preference offer you a refund or replacement.